P4Pro PLUS Crash on DJI GO 4 "Go FLY"

What serial numbers do the prototypes have on them? I was told to ship my P4Pro + system back, but I'm curious about your "prototype" statement. They did ask me for the serial number and then simply said "we'll replace it"... that's interesting to me.
Some other thread has serial number info . . . saw it last week . . . if you find it again please repost here

I see lots of issues with the Go4 app crashing and everyone talks about which phone or ipad they are using. I just got a new P4P + and its crashing every time I hit "GO FLY". There seems to be no way to reset the controller display or reload GO 4 app other than reinstall. I've done that several times using Aircraft v0203 and Controller v1.1.1.1.

Is there a different version on GO4? and where can I find that?
Thanks

Yep . . THAT'S IT! . . that is EXACTLY the scenario I was faced with when I received my P4P+ in January. I did just what you did in the video over skype . . to the drdrone guys I bought it from. We reviewed the software and firmware versions and confirmed everything was current. . . They were just as puzzled as I was and to their credit their solution was "Send it back and we'll replace it" . . Great Customer Service move . . .The replacement works fine and after a couple dozen flights I have only has ONE incident, after a half dozen flights, where the DJIGO4 controller software crashed IN FLIGHT . . . now this is not good for sure . . but not a catastrophic failure. I pushed RTL and let it reboot on the way home . . and after the reboot completed it worked normally so I cancelled the RTL and flew another 10 min or so . . .close to home just checking things out . . all seemed normal and it has not happened since. Send it back if you can.

Yep . . THAT'S IT! . . that is EXACTLY the scenario I was faced with when I received my P4P+ in January. I did just what you did in the video over skype . . to the drdrone guys I bought it from. We reviewed the software and firmware versions and confirmed everything was current. . . They were just as puzzled as I was and to their credit their solution was "Send it back and we'll replace it" . . Great Customer Service move . . .The replacement works fine and after a couple dozen flights I have only has ONE incident, after a half dozen flights, where the DJIGO4 controller software crashed IN FLIGHT . . . now this is not good for sure . . but not a catastrophic failure. I pushed RTL and let it reboot on the way home . . and after the reboot completed it worked normally so I cancelled the RTL and flew another 10 min or so . . .close to home just checking things out . . all seemed normal and it has not happened since. Send it back if you can.
Did you also notice that as of today, they updated the firmware :) I can't wait to get the replacement!

Sorry my late reply... due the prototypes, they are the first drone assembled by dji... you will can found this drone on amazon store or in the internet site. If you found a new drone p4pro below 1000$ of price, this is a first manifacturated without hardware improvment. Sorry for my english :).
I have a bother that work for Sony entertainment and also they have the ps4 prototypes buyed from a guys that are designed by Sony for try the consolle with test (game play)...also Microsoft have release the w7 and a10 free at 1000 guys around the world to test it...
Dji no tell this fact but all the Electronic factory and new hardware release are dispached on the Internet with a low and interesting price to test it...and after few month, start the sale with firmware update and improvement...without this possibility the factory may be will have many problem due the return or may be will have a bad name in the store marketing .

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4