P4P vs P4P V2 Plastics

Reaction score
Ive searched the forums and not seen a definitive answer to this query. I have a P4P with a damaged lower shell and legs
Does anyone know if I can use a new P4P-V2 lower shell and landing legs as they appear a slightly better price to purchase on AliBaba?

The are no differences on the lower shell. I seem to remember that may not be the case on the legs. Check with @Droneted to be sure.
The shells that I last acquired came from @cloudcitydrones.com

Starz thank you . I’m in the uk . Agree it’s the legs that bother me especially the compass connection. Hopefully Ted can help as ever

Ted can help. the body is the same except the DJI sticker on top is gold on the V2.0. The legs are different because of the compasses and there are only 2 antenna wires to connect. If you are in a pinch you can actually use the V 1 legs but you have to connect the compass wires on the power board just like the V1. also you only use 2 of the antenna wires. Just be sure you use the correct 2 wires. If this confuses anyone just contact me.
Just looked at the question again. The lower shell will work ok with the original P4P V1 legs. Odd how the V2 body is cheaper..

Ive searched the forums and not seen a definitive answer to this query. I have a P4P with a damaged lower shell and legs
Does anyone know if I can use a new P4P-V2 lower shell and landing legs as they appear a slightly better price to purchase on AliBaba?
DJI sticker is gold on the top of the drone, that is a P4V2.0, it is silver for a P2V1.0.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers