P4P V2.0 flight planning support

Reaction score
I'm hoping that someone can point me in the right direction for flight planning software for the P4P V2.0 which we purchased recently. We are a surveying and mapaping company and have been using DroneDeploy, Pix4Dmapper, etc as well as DJI's GS Pro with other DJI UAVs (P3P, P4P, Mavic Pro) but none of these support the P4P V2.0.

If anyone has been able to plan mapping missions with the P4P V2.0 using planning software, please get in touch with me here in the forum or at [email protected].

Many thanks in advance
Dave

I'm hoping that someone can point me in the right direction for flight planning software for the P4P V2.0 which we purchased recently. We are a surveying and mapaping company and have been using DroneDeploy, Pix4Dmapper, etc as well as DJI's GS Pro with other DJI UAVs (P3P, P4P, Mavic Pro) but none of these support the P4P V2.0.

If anyone has been able to plan mapping missions with the P4P V2.0 using planning software, please get in touch with me here in the forum or at [email protected].

Many thanks in advance
Dave
No can do until DJI decides to release the SDK for the V2. They say end of July.

We are owners of the P4P V2.0 too and are constantly looking for updates of thirdparty apps. The only flightplanning app, that supports the new DJI drone since Jul 3, 2018 is Map Pilot for DJI (‎Map Pilot for DJI on the App Store). We got our drone in April 2018, so that we had to fly some "free handed" mapping missions.
Kind Regards from Germany, Sebastian

The SDK was updated and released a couple weeks ago. Both Litchi and Autopilot have released beta versions that support the P4P 2.0. Map Pilot has been released to the public like Sebastian said.

Thank you all for your replies. Have any of you had a chance to test these apps yet?

Thanks
Dave

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic