P4P V.2 Props on my P4P +

Reaction score
My upgraded props came in today, took this small video for comparison of the stock and the new V.2 props. The new props are slightly lower in pitch, and to my thinking, will be slightly quieter at altitude.

My upgraded props came in today, took this small video for comparison of the stock and the new V.2 props. The new props are slightly lower in pitch, and to my thinking, will be slightly quieter at altitude.
That's what I found. Not really that noticeable, unless you do the side-by-side comparison.

We love these new Phantom Props . Not only do they have a nice frequency but have proven better for cinematic moves.

Im using new props , about 2 weeks now, Iv just noticed I have cracks on both back stems right around motors, they vibrate way more than original props, My phantom is only 2 months new, switching back to reg props now
IMG_4903.jpg
IMG_4902.jpg

Those cracks have been happening for a long time on the Phantom Frame. Those props most likely have nothing to do with those cracks.
If you research you will find those cracks go way back , and are a design flaw in the shell.

This is why we recommend that you do not purchase from DJI and purchase from a Department store.

This allows you to squeeze the hell out of the drone to test it, squeeze the motor arms, and the legs hard , if they crack or squeak take it back, this goes with the battery also.

There also was a really bad firmware a ways back that caused the drone to violently shake , many people posted the vids of that happening. So bad apples , they exist. Take it back .

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl