P4P remote will not fully charge

Reaction score
IT seems after I updated the firmware for my P4P remote it doesn't fully charge only about 50%. Any ideas?

Are you using a charging hub that charges 3 batteries at once? Make sure the switch on the side is not set to "Storage" has to be set to "Charging"

I received my Phantom 4 Pro + today and, of course, charged the battery and the controller right away -- using the standard DJI AC charging cable. The battery charged fine, but the controller is still "charging." Having achieved only two white lights after about three hours, I took it out for a maiden flight - and was successful in getting it to launch and hover. Then the controller started BEEPING wildly to warn me its charge was almost gone. I shut down everything and came back inside to continue charging the controller. So far, I've not succeeded in getting the controller to re-charge more than one white light. (The far-left red light is also on, of course.) Also, after about 20 minutes of charging, the controller emits a steady BEEP - repeated every second, until I unplug the charger and start over. Any suggestions?

Something that I used to do with my Inspire Batteries to get a full charge was to turn on the Battery and then plug in the charger. I've never tried it on a Remote. I'm sure someone else will chime in with a recommendation.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl