P4P+ Remote displays Android System Recovery Screen

Reaction score
Just received a new Phantom 4 Pro Plus but when I turn on the remote, it displays the Android System Recovery screen with 3 options:
Reboot System Now
Wipe data/Factory Reset
Wipe Cache partition

What can I do to reload the system software so it will boot to the GO 4 App?
file.jpeg

otherwise data/factory reset

then return to vendor for replacement if this doesn't work

I think I know what it is. You only get that screen usually when you hold the power button and volume button at the same time. Make sure the controller is not pressing on these buttons.

If its like that when phone is out of the controller then you may need to clear the phone to open up more memory

I have tried the link to restore from the bin file, but the remote does not see the file from the sd card.

It seems like the unit does not have the app installed from the factory. I guess I will call DJI and see if they have a magic fix. The aircraft updated to latest firmware with no issues, just no remote. Bummer!

I think I know what it is. You only get that screen usually when you hold the power button and volume button at the same time. Make sure the controller is not pressing on these buttons.

If its like that when phone is out of the controller then you may need to clear the phone to open up more memory
This is the plus remote so phone is not used and you can not connect phone to remote.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72