P4P Pano Mode Feedback & Litchi Q?

Reaction score
I see the P4P finally has Pano mode for IOS in the new firmware update. Any feed back so far?

Also, I see that Litchi updated with a new Auto Pano & Panorama Database that's in Beta. Any feed back so far that's anyone that's tried it?

Thanks!

I see the P4P finally has Pano mode for IOS in the new firmware update. Any feed back so far?

Also, I see that Litchi updated with a new Auto Pano & Panorama Database that's in Beta. Any feed back so far that's anyone that's tried it?

Thanks!
I tested the Pano feature yesterday, and it wasn't as good as i thought. I had bad transmission break up the whole time it took the 34 pictures. However, when the pano stopped the transmission break stopped, as well. I also tried to manually set the camera, but pictures didn't look as good as it did setting the camera to auto, which i found weird...

Litchi doesn't stitch the pictures together like the GO4 does, but after trying twice (stitching the photos on GO4 1.5.3) they never stitched; even-though the app prompted me; the stitching was completed.

Ill stick with litchi pano, for now, (since the new update) the automated pano feature, on Litchi is much much faster than before... what use to take me 7-12 minutes to take 34 pictures; now just takes 3-4 minutes out in the field.

Reactions: KAOS Imagery
I tested the Pano feature yesterday, and it wasn't as good as i thought. I had bad transmission break up the whole time it took the 34 pictures. However, when the pano stopped the transmission break stopped, as well. I also tried to manually set the camera, but pictures didn't look as good as it did setting the camera to auto, which i found weird...

Litchi doesn't stitch the pictures together like the GO4 does, but after trying twice (stitching the photos on GO4 1.5.3) they never stitched; even-though the app prompted me; the stitching was completed.

Ill stick with litchi pano, for now, (since the new update) the automated pano feature, on Litchi is much much faster than before... what use to take me 7-12 minutes to take 34 pictures; now just takes 3-4 minutes out in the field.

Thanks for the detailed info. I was considering the fw upgrade for the pano mode, but based on what you say, I'll continue to do it manually for now...or maybe get Litchi.

One more question - I'd prefer to shoot raw, does Litchi or the Go4 app support raw in pano mode?

Thanks for the detailed info. I was considering the fw upgrade for the pano mode, but based on what you say, I'll continue to do it manually for now...or maybe get Litchi.

One more question - I'd prefer to shoot raw, does Litchi or the Go4 app support raw in pano mode?
I believe it does, I only use jpg format for client (construction progress monitoring). If it does; it probably take longer for photos to process...but not completely sure...

Reactions: KAOS Imagery
Went out today, with first run at litchi and ac having new fw 1.5.3. If flew erratic, and pictures seemed a bit blurry(could be me).
Litchi didn’t capture pictures like before when I had previous fw.
What I experienced
Camera twitch
At times when, shooting at 90, camera photo would reverse(shooting stills)

Long story short, I went back to 1.4.6;flew litchi and it was much better(just like before). Anyone experiencing...?

I've seen that Litchi has had some updates since my last week. Can anyone confirm if Litchi is now working ok the the updated P4P Firmware 1.5.3? Thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl