P4P moving slowly and crashed

Reaction score
Please what could cause p4p not to stable on air while hovering? ..it just keeps moving slowly without controlling it

• Wow
Reactions: Capt KO
Please what could cause p4p not to stable on air while hovering? ..it just keeps moving slowly without controlling it
It's very hard to guess.
We really need a more detailed description of what you are observing and recorded flight data to look for a likely cause.

Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
That will give you a detailed report of the flight.
Come back and post a link to the report it gives you.

Any particular direction,,got GPS lock when this is going on,,as above do calibrations and if not correct itself upload some data,,should hold position even if props out of balance

Have to have at least 9 satellites to have GPS. Does it say "good to fly, GPS" on upper left screen? Do you hear "Home Point has been updated" at takeoff? You should if GPS locked. If not, you're in Atti mode and can be blown with the wind.
Good luck

Yeh phantom ,,,until we grasp reality it's a guessing game,,still working on a prize lol
Screenshot_20200526-092941_Gallery.jpg

Considering you might have tried all of the above, the only other thing i can think of is that your Battery might be compromised and the intelligent flight might not be working 100%.
How old is the battery ? Have you updated them ?

I have only had this hover drift once and it was a bad battery that would not let it hover niclely.

Did you have anything clipped or tied to the landing gear? If so, lower sensors would cause the slow flight and other issues.

Considering you might have tried all of the above, the only other thing i can think of is that your Battery might be compromised and the intelligent flight might not be working 100%.
How old is the battery ? Have you updated them ?

I have only had this hover drift once and it was a bad battery that would not let it hover niclely.
Both the aircraft and the batteries were bought last year November

Both the aircraft and the batteries were bought last year November
Still no answer without the logs. The answer and solution is in there. Please try. We are also interested in the Why. It’s how we learn, from others mistakes or successes. ✌

DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help

Post it back here for the pros to decipher.

Reactions: PhantomWetSuits
Sounds like you might be in ATTI mode... Check switch on front left of controller. Make sure it's on P

Sounds like you might be in ATTI mode... Check switch on front left of controller. Make sure it's on P
It sounds like the OP really isn't interested to find out.
Otherwise he would have supplied flight data.
Unless he does that, people are only making guesses without even clues to what his issue might have been.

I have 2 p4p’s and both of them have done erratic flying on their own just after take off a few times. All times resulted in crashes, only one needing repair. When it happened a 2nd. time that’s when I got the other p4p. It’s done the same thing once. Frustrating as hell when it starts happening and you know what it’s doing, just can’t do anything about it. In spite of it I still love the photos. I’ve been complacent and been using the Mavic2P mostly these days. Had to pull some files for a client and after reviewing them I had forgotten how crisp and clear the P4P photos look.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.