P4P image colors messed up?

Reaction score
So about once a flight while taking pictures one of my shots will come out completely wrong. I don't mean exposure though, the actual colors of everything is wrong. It looks like an infrared camera took them. My firmware is up to date, has anyone else experienced this? Here are some examples.

These are straight out of camera, no editing. The blue buses were supposed to be yellow

https://i.imgur.com/KSUvmaf.jpg
KSUvmaf.jpg

This is the correct colors, taken just seconds before the next photo
0d3Oqwv.jpg

Aaaaand then this

FSENGAy.jpg

Anyone know what's up? Thanks

Oh some more info: I purchased this a little over a week ago, its the obsidian edition if that makes any difference.

What is your white balance set at?

I either had white balance on auto or to a custom setting. I thought it was the WB initially and when I edited the photos I tried adjusting it every way but nothing would make it look right. I could get most of the photo looking decent but there were some parts that still looked bad.

Newheights - that’s really interesting, now that I’m thinking about it I think it’s only when I have the camera pointed all the way down as well.

Based on what others are reporting here, it seems to be a bug (as well as the 180 flipped image) in the latest firmware for *some* users. You could try a previous firmware version.

How often does DJI push out updates firmware? I’ll report the bug to them again now that I’m aware of the circumstances it happens under.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT