P4P dirt under its nail?

Reaction score
IMG_0564.JPG
How does this even happen?
It's sealed, and it's small, but it's still there. Anyone else get these?

It could be a design flaw that internal air is being fanned out to such parts. Is that possible?

I purchased that yellow guard from China on ebay for like 3 dollars shipped. Took a while, but it works great, especially if you are at the beach and need that sand protection.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

It's sealed, and it's small, but it's still there. Anyone else get these?
That part is not sealed. It can be removed and cleaned if you push up on it from the bottom.

That part is not sealed. It can be removed and cleaned if you push up on it from the bottom.
Thanks. I figured that out once I saw some dismantling video, but how did it get under there in the first place? I didn't even open it. Seems like some of 'em are like this stock.

Seems like some of 'em are like this stock.
Mine wasn't (not meant to say mine is better than yours). Could be a quality control issue where they haven't paid much attention to cosmetics. I've worked Quality for electronics/electrical manufacturing environments for almost 20 years --- minor stuff like this happens, especially during the first production runs. It's not until someone complains that some inspection step or procedure is put in place to remedy the issue. You can submit a complaint to DJI and they may take action on it. But they could also be occupied with bigger issues and working on those first.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj