P4P crash & fix(?) - card error

Reaction score
Hola, first time posting, long time receiver of much valuable info. Crashed my P4P, gimbal came clean off. Needed a new yaw arm and gimbal ribbon cable. Both supposedly ‘original.’
Installed parts. All worked fine droning for a few weeks after the repairing the drone. A month later pulled out the drone and upon putting in the microSD card the drone started acting weird. Made some weird sounds, more importantly I had no camera control whatsoever.
Trying to diagnose I imagine it was firmware. Downgraded and upgraded. Took the P4P back to factory settings. Nada. Linked and unlinked the control, changed cards, batteries, everything...so I imagine it’s a hardware issue? Wondering if anyone else has had this problem in the past. Check the video for the weird behavior.

Attachments

• 12607D9A-F515-46B5-835A-E6AA95FD4CAD.jpeg
    12607D9A-F515-46B5-835A-E6AA95FD4CAD.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 173
Hola, first time posting, long time receiver of much valuable info. Crashed my P4P, gimbal came clean off. Needed a new yaw arm and gimbal ribbon cable. Both supposedly ‘original.’
Installed parts. All worked fine droning for a few weeks after the repairing the drone. A month later pulled out the drone and upon putting in the microSD card the drone started acting weird. Made some weird sounds, more importantly I had no camera control whatsoever.
Trying to diagnose I imagine it was firmware. Downgraded and upgraded. Took the P4P back to factory settings. Nada. Linked and unlinked the control, changed cards, batteries, everything...so I imagine it’s a hardware issue? Wondering if anyone else has had this problem in the past. Check the video for the weird behavior.

Try inserting the card while the unit is off.
Format the card in the P4P, not in a PC.
Good luck!

Never put the sd card in OR take it out while the drone is running! Always and yes I mean ALWAYS power the drone OFF before doing so!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj