P4P+ controller update issue

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just turned on my controller for the first time in quite a while - it immediately prompted me to update which I did - it was a 700mb odd download. Update done no problem.

Now when I go into settings and click “update” and tap “check for updates” it says “Failed to check firmware package. Check your network and retry”.

There is nothing wrong with my network and the controller is connected to my home internet.

Has anyone got a solution to this??

I have the same issue with my phantom 4pro+ v2 It upgraded to v 1.000.600 and i get a network error. Also, the maps are not downloaded anymore. The connection to the network is good (excellent). Maybe the Address in the software is wrong.

I have the same issue with my phantom 4pro+ v2 It upgraded to v 1.000.600 and i get a network error. Also, the maps are not downloaded anymore. The connection to the network is good (excellent). Maybe the Address in the software is wrong.

I solved it by downloading the firmware from the dji website onto a micro sd and inserting it into the controller and installing the update locally.

Ridiculous if you ask me but seems okay not. Let’s just hope my bird don’t drop out the sky!

Reactions: Archaeo Drone

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl