P4P controller constantly requiring stick calibration

Reaction score
Has anyone else had this problem with their P4P controller? I turned on my controller, it showed a red light and was beeping. Display showed stick calibration required. Did this just before a couple of flights and no problem. Last time I turned it on, same thing, but now sticks won't calibrate. I have already sent it in for repair, but wondering what to expect - will I have to buy a new controller?

Has anyone else had this problem with their P4P controller? I turned on my controller, it showed a red light and was beeping. Display showed stick calibration required. Did this just before a couple of flights and no problem. Last time I turned it on, same thing, but now sticks won't calibrate. I have already sent it in for repair, but wondering what to expect - will I have to buy a new controller?
Frequently people have not fully completed the RC calibration because they fail to see that the scroll wheels are part of the process. Once we tell them and they try it again (now including the scroll wheels), the process fully completes and they are good to go.

Do you recall calibrating the scroll wheels during the RC calibration process?

Most definitely did the scroll wheels. It just seemed that the sticks and wheels were not reaching 100% in each direction and even though I got the successful calibration message - it would go right back to beeping and requiring stick calibration again.

A used replacement 300f will probably be about $200. If it comes to that. Depends on the repair cost. I don't know the cause of your problem. Good luck

Just received quote from DJI for $81 to repair or replace. All they confirmed was a stick problem. Oh well, less than I thought, thank goodness.

Reactions: Capt KO

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers