P4P antenna booster - dBi #?

Looks a bit too led loaded for me but thanks anyway.

Each to their own, personally I love it, don't forget as I mentioned it has its own built in battery which you can charge when ever you want but the LED "halo" lights do not need to be on you can operate it with the lights on or off if you want the battery life to last longer then you would keep the LEDs off, if you wanted to show off to people around you then you put them on lol

P.s I have no affiliation with the guy or company I get nothing at all if you do or don't purchase.... I'm simply a happy customer who purchased it and has had a very good experience with the seller and the product and I'll pass on my experience and feedback, it's up to you what you do with it [emoji3]

Reactions: Boz
Okay great thanks for sharing the information. I ordered it today along with the whip antennas got a tracking confirmation will arrive in 2days. If there is anything else that you think of concerning Conquer antenna feel free to share it with me I cant wait to get mines to try it out.

Okay great thanks for sharing the information. I ordered it today along with the whip antennas got a tracking confirmation will arrive in 2days. If there is anything else that you think of concerning Conquer antenna feel free to share it with me I cant wait to get mines to try it out.

That's great man I know you won't be disappointed, if you do have any issues or questions email the guy there and he will assist you, he really takes pride in his customer service and will go that extra mile to ensure he assists you

Also the whip antennas are awesome great choice to get them as well for when you don't want to do any long distance flying, best thing is that any new products that they release will be able to attach to the mounting bracket, which is good so you won't need to mod the remote after you do it the first time anything else you get and they release will attach straight onto it... I'd love to hear your feedback once you get it and do the mod send me some pics and let me know what you think, tbh I have not seen one negative review on this product and everyone I spoke to spoke very highly of the quality and build

That's good I figured as much as I fly I didn't want to limit my ability to fly bc of the battery being drained on antenna at least I would be able to use the whips while Conquer charge back up. I have batteries for my P4P (4High Capacity & 3 reg)

Im not sure but they have good customer support that you could call to verify for sure the number is 866-202-5624

Looks like the aerial bracket mount needs access to where the screen mounts to rc. P4P+ is fixed there and moulded into rc cover in one piece. I also see on the website they stipulate not for P4P+ lol. Oh well. Never mind. FPVLR on the way...happy days. Happy flying

Okay the results to the Conquer Antenna System is officially in from me. Completed my own install in about an hour, antenna was already full charged & ready for the test flight. Due to 26mph winds with occassional gust of 38mph i couldn't fully max it out on the test run as i wanted to, but from my test flight that i did do im therally therally SATISFIED as i was able to fly far enough to where i would usually loose signal but with this kit i still had full reception even at a lower altitude of 200ft. I was so tempted to keep flying further but knew it wasnt a good idea with the head wind i was gonna have to fight returning home at max speed of 11mph bc of the wind. Again i am VERY HAPPY & cant wait to send it on more test runs. Shout out to "On_Bail_Cuz" for the recommendation.

Reactions: Boz
Here is my pic

Attachments

• 20170407_133624.jpg
    20170407_133624.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 322
Reactions: Boz and On_Bail_Cuz
Okay the results to the Conquer Antenna System is officially in from me. Completed my own install in about an hour, antenna was already full charged & ready for the test flight. Due to 26mph winds with occassional gust of 38mph i couldn't fully max it out on the test run as i wanted to, but from my test flight that i did do im therally therally SATISFIED as i was able to fly far enough to where i would usually loose signal but with this kit i still had full reception even at a lower altitude of 200ft. I was so tempted to keep flying further but knew it wasnt a good idea with the head wind i was gonna have to fight returning home at max speed of 11mph bc of the wind. Again i am VERY HAPPY & cant wait to send it on more test runs. Shout out to "On_Bail_Cuz" for the recommendation.

Nice job man, how did you find the install?, I'm glad you also very happy with it as am I with mine which is why I'm telling people about this as it's not a we'll know product but imo I think it's one of the best, I love the way it's made and it does perform results. I love how it attaches and removes from the mount... I'm glad you enjoyed it and would also love to hear how you go with more test runs, please keep me updated, I will post some reviews on some future range tests that I'm going to perform but I need to get off my *** lol [emoji23] I spend more time modding and researching then flying my thing lol

Does anyone else has this unit on here? I'd love to hear their opinions

Install wasn't bad at all to install the most tidious part was running the antenna wire but nothing no one can't do with a little patience

link to u tube video instalstion please.

Install wasn't bad at all to install the most tidious part was running the antenna wire but nothing no one can't do with a little patience

Lol reminds me of my install, I couldn't get the original wire out then I got it stuck lol it was doing my head in so I cut it lol... running the wire wasn't to bad for me just wanted to make sure I didn't obstruct anything... but I found the vid very helpful without I don't think I could or woulda done after watching it like 3 times I felt confident I could pull it off and it's actually quite easy

Looks like the aerial bracket mount needs access to where the screen mounts to rc. P4P+ is fixed there and moulded into rc cover in one piece. I also see on the website they stipulate not for P4P+ lol. Oh well. Never mind. FPVLR on the way...happy days. Happy flying

I'd email titan drones the guys who make the conquer and ask them if it will work, they don't have p4p listed on there but I asked and they told me it would work and it does. I considered the fpvlr and the maxxuav and ilitedbs (I think that's what they are called) Reason I chose this over the fpvlr is I heard mixed reviews and that they are very directional so you could have full signal and then sneeze and you loose it I also love the way this can be detached in a matter of seconds and still fits in the original case. Add the fact it looks a lot better then the others with the led lights and the design is a beauty... i never did side by side comparisons as this performs very well and is limited by my battery in open areas and in my backyard I'm getting a lot better penetration with prob 5x the distance then without it...I asked the people that had the conquer and all said extremely positive things so I went ahead and made the purchase and what a great choice.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik