TOZO Foldable Signal Boosters for DJI - Amazon

Reaction score
Living in an urban area with many lakes around I have always had some range issues with my P4P+. Issues meaning that I had a wide variety of flights where my distance ranges often varied with intermittent signal. I thought I would spend the $18 and give these a try in my urban Tampa, FL area. Initial tests and I'm very impressed! I probably doubled my range without much signal loss. Before, without the slide on booster I was reaching out to about 3,200 ft when I would start to loose signal, flashy/choppy video feedback and frequent RC warnings. I put the booster on and WOW, got to 6,500 feet away with no signal degradation. Only pilot insecurity made me turn around, and a large lake that before I could never reach from my backyard and wasn't ready to fly over....yet. View attachment 74940 View attachment 74941
Anyway, I'm looking forward to trying these boosters in a rural area next week when on the road. I'm quite confident that I will be able to reach out beyond 10k feet with this very inexpensive add on. Plenty far enough for me.
FYI, I saw one forum member bashing this and noticed in their photos he/she had not removed the protective film over the copper. Not sure that was their issue but could easily be overlooked. Happy Flying!
IMG_1302.JPG
IMG_1299.JPG
IMG_1298.JPG
IMG_1297.JPG

They do really help, I had a pair and there was a improvement in range, your next step if you so desire would be a DBS2 antenna, easy install and even better range.

Maxx UAV sent me a notice saying the P4P DBS (Dual-band) should be out soon. The current model for the P4 is not dual band.

Reactions: Overreved
My P4P seems to want to keep going and going! I went over 10000 feet without any issue, perfect video feed and connection. Stock with no boosters. I turned back because I was scared haha. My wife went over 15000 feet with her P4 without boosters. Where are you flying? Is it highly congested?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Good to hear. Just bought the exact same set from amazon and have not had a chance to test them out. I'll know what to expect when I get some warmer weather.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic