P4A with Ite-Dbs02.2x not working

Reaction score
I have been getting so frustrated lately not being able to figure this out! About a year ago I installed 2 DBS02 antennas on a couple of friends drones and we were getting 3+ miles on each one. Fast forward to today and another friend wants the antenna, now when I try to get distance with this new one I can't get 300ft away before full signal loss! I have taken apart the rc 10+ times checked connections over and over and over again and cannot figure out what's going on! What would the first thing you would be checking? ?

c871ba70cc340ae05891dbb1cc88f4d5.jpg

Make sure to also check the cable where it solders onto the barrel... (above pic) this one was barely hanging and it effected signal I’m guessing 50%.

Make sure cable ends match correct types (make sure it’s not SMA to RPSMA.. seen that happen)

Cable quality is a huge factor. If you have cables from another one that is working good, swap them out to cross cables off the list.

If your using boosters make sure both lights are on and you have a full charge on the battery and that cables are connected correctly..

Last thing I can think of is as a last resort you may have to crack open the antenna and check solder connection.. that’s a few things to consider.

I have been getting so frustrated lately not being able to figure this out! About a year ago I installed 2 DBS02 antennas on a couple of friends drones and we were getting 3+ miles on each one. Fast forward to today and another friend wants the antenna, now when I try to get distance with this new one I can't get 300ft away before full signal loss! I have taken apart the rc 10+ times checked connections over and over and over again and cannot figure out what's going on! What would the first thing you would be checking? ?

Progress??

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl