P4 will not start

Reaction score
I have a p4 standard and when i went to fly the the other day the motors would not start. Everything appeared to be ok with drone and remote as there were no errors on the screen and firmware showed up to date. I am outside of a airport fly zone by about a 1/2 mile, Would this be the cause as i have had fly with caution alerts in the past when starting up but everything went ok. Could it be a bad stick,but i think i would have an error message if it was? Has anyone had this problem.

I have a p4 standard and when i went to fly the the other day the motors would not start. Everything appeared to be ok with drone and remote as there were no errors on the screen and firmware showed up to date. I am outside of a airport fly zone by about a 1/2 mile, Would this be the cause as i have had fly with caution alerts in the past when starting up but everything went ok. Could it be a bad stick,but i think i would have an error message if it was? Has anyone had this problem.

Sounds like a bad controller, maybe the sticks need calibration.

Thanks for the reply. I never thought of the controller itself. Over the last two months i did have to calibrate the sticks a couple of times on startup but i got an error message on it. I also had the starting problem twice within the last couple of months but after a couple attempts it started and flew fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga