P4 vs. Inspire

Reaction score
Bali Uncharted (Entirely shot with DJI Phantom 4)

After a full 10 days of using the DJI Phantom 4 in Bali Indonesia, our verdict is in: IT IS AWESOME.

The new intelligent flight modes facilitate the capture of awesome footage while the overall precision of the craft in normal flight mode is extremely close to the precision observed with the Inspire 1.

Observed flight times easily topped the 25 minutes per battery and while we were not in a position to test maximum range (there is no real point in doing this anyhow) we did however capture some great volcano sequences at more than 3.6km with no loss in video signal.

The below video was shot entirely with the Phantom 4. Based on this, it will become our go to solution for aerial filming in the future, unless wind conditions require something more robust.

Let us know your thoughts.

Cheers

Patrice Gaucher LL.B.
CEO, Aerial Entertainment Studios
Hong Kong

Awesomeness [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Awesomeness [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Thanks a lot, very appreciated. Cheers.

Can I ask what video settings you were shooting at sharpness, color mode, etc, I'd like to learn how to get nice footage like this.
Thanks for you feedback. The camera settings changed for every shot. I was on manual most of the time so it is hard to provide exact details. Cheers.

Wow ! Fantastic Cinematography & Great panning etc. Bloody Brilliant.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Wow ! Fantastic Cinematography & Great panning etc. Bloody Brilliant.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
thanks for the feedback. Feel free to share. Cheers.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl