Nusa Lembongan - Bali Indonesia - 4K

Reaction score
My last one week of aerial adventure AT THE Nusa Lembongan Island in Bali, Indonesia in 3 minutes!
Shot entirely on DJI Mavic Pro with Polar Pro ND32 and ND64 Cinema Filters.

What shutter speed do you aim for? Those ND64 and 32 are critical. I use those two more than any of the lower ones.

What shutter speed do you aim for? Those ND64 and 32 are critical. I use those two more than any of the lower ones.

Very very bright day - ND64.
Bright Day - ND32.

Closing the evening - ND16 or ND8.

Hitting the sunset - naked :p

Very very bright day - ND64.
Bright Day - ND32.

Closing the evening - ND16 or ND8.

Hitting the sunset - naked :p

Yes, that’s what I’ve experienced as well. There is a bit of a challenge when you reverse your course into the sunset, then away. Each direction has a unique light quality as well as exposure variation.

What shutter speed have you found the most optimal? I notice some muddiness at times, not certain what to attribute it to. Shutter speed, video compression, SD card, rate of travel, etc. Not to mention YouTube compression laid on top of all that. I think 1/30 may be too slow (unless you want a lot of image perimeter in motion blur). 1/60 seems to have a lesser blur vignette than 1/30.

Always follow the rule of 180 degree shutter angle :

If Im shooting at 25fps, then shutter should be at max 1/60
If Im shooting at 60fps, then shutter should be at max 1/120

I disagree. I find the constant cutting distracting. Quick cuts interspersed with longer takes sure, but the constant 2 second cuts gets annoying. That's just my take though.

I disagree. I find the constant cutting distracting. Quick cuts interspersed with longer takes sure, but the constant 2 second cuts gets annoying. That's just my take though.

Yes, sometimes the beats though. So have to cut to beat

Awesome shot bro! The only thing i noticed is the cutting is way too fast at least it should stay like 4-5 seconds maximum each clip...

But awesome place bro!

Thanks, will show more next :D

Will wait for that :D

By the way, i am planning to go there as well..

Hopefully this year lol..

How was the airport police or customs? Did they ask for a permit or they just let you in without questions?

Because my problem is i have a bigger drone "p4p" lol.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj