P4 style motor covers HELP!

Reaction score
This one is starting to bug me. I have a few of these silicone? motor covers and each set is different. One set that I ordered I think is plastica even though the ad reads silicone.
Imagine that! And they fit so tight, you think you’re going to take a motor off to remove them. Another set certainly silicone, but way too soft. The third set is perfect in my opinion but came with a used p4p that I have no way of tracking the source for.
So if you have any insight on this dilemma, please share.

That particular seller lists as shipping to au only. I have sent a request and will wait to see if he responds. I offered to take three sets and pay for additional shipping. Maybe?

Maybe...? Several choices. Not sure exactly what you're after. I'm looking to get some too, but haven't done much research yet. Till now...

I’ve gone this route already and that’s the issue. What the ad says isn’t necessarily what you’ll get. It’s a crap shoot whether they are a good fit. Too tight or too soft. I’m heading towards the ones in post two if the guy will ship to USA.

This one is starting to bug me. I have a few of these silicone? motor covers and each set is different. One set that I ordered I think is plastica even though the ad reads silicone.
Imagine that! And they fit so tight, you think you’re going to take a motor off to remove them. Another set certainly silicone, but way too soft. The third set is perfect in my opinion but came with a used p4p that I have no way of tracking the source for.
I bought these plastic motor covers for my Phantom 4 standard. they should fit all models of phantom 4, and they are not hard to take on and off, but they stick on to the motors just good enough that they don't fall off. But I can remove them with one hand if I need to. I hate the silicone ones because they literally do nothing to protect the small plastic tabs on the top of the Phantom 4 motor. I put my Phantom 4 in a drone backpack, and I needed very rigid motor protectors to protect the small plastic pieces on top of the motors from getting broken with how much my bag gets banged around during travel. These are perfect and I hope these are what you were looking for:

Anbee 4pcs Motor Protector Cap Cover for DJI Phantom 3, Phantom 4 All Series, Black Amazon.com: Anbee 4pcs Motor Protector Cap Cover for DJI Phantom 3, Phantom 4 All Series, Black: Toys & Games

Pretty sure Anbee are the ones you want. I ordered a set of them on AliExpress a while back. Great fitment, material, etc. Misplaced “lost” them a month later. The seller I bought from no longer had them. Have ordered five different sets from different sellers on eBay and Ali Express. All said they fit Phantom 3 and 4. None have come close to fitting. One set even read DJI Spark on the package. Last set ordered were supposed to be Anbee. They were lost in shipping. Have been refunded for each. Pain in the rear. Have another set on order now. We’ll see. I do remember the Anbee set came in a box. I looked thru a bunch of sellers listings this time until I found a seller that had them in a box for shipping. All the other order's have been in the silver ziplock type bag.

Last edited:

Got these last year for my P4P v1. Perfect
D6F17C4C-9FBC-4EA5-9EFD-036169F34B63.png

I keep my P4A in the original styrofoam case in a hard shell backpack. Would these motor protectors be necessary in my case?

Have 4 sets Anbee, fit perfect. All colors.
Amazon
Yes, fit in foam case, but snug.

7FCCC9A2-2271-4849-94B6-C56C1D4B71B5.jpeg

Last edited:
I keep my P4A in the original styrofoam case in a hard shell backpack. Would these motor protectors be necessary in my case?
You don’t really need them in the case. But just like my snap on gimble protector, I use them when in or out of it, for peace of mind. Accidents happen and I don’t think I’m being over protective, just prepared. Leave them on in the case so they are ready, and won’t lose them.

You don’t really need them in the case. But just like my snap on gimble protector, I use them when in or out of it, for peace of mind. Accidents happen and I don’t think I’m being over protective, just prepared. Leave them on in the case so they are ready, and won’t lose them.
Thank you.

Pretty sure Anbee are the ones you want. I ordered a set of them on AliExpress a while back. Great fitment, material, etc. Misplaced “lost” them a month later. The seller I bought from no longer had them. Have ordered five different sets from different sellers on eBay and Ali Express. All said they fit Phantom 3 and 4. None have come close to fitting. One set even read DJI Spark on the package. Last set ordered were supposed to be Anbee. They were lost in shipping. Have been refunded for each. Pain in the rear. Have another set on order now. We’ll see. I do remember the Anbee set came in a box. I looked thru a bunch of sellers listings this time until I found a seller that had them in a box for shipping. All the other order's have been in the silver ziplock type bag.
Link?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20