P4 - strange behavior

In the flight records folder there was no .dat file for the date I had the incident, but there was what I would guess is a partial file with name of _DJIFlightRecordDeletList94e613e2eb4caea0 but it won't allow me to add to this site (my mac restricting for some reason?).

However, on the phone I also so another folder flightlogs and in it for that day was a file I've attached, don't know if that is any way what is needed
There are several DAT files. Only one will work. The .DAT you want is in the FlightRecords/MCDatFlightRecords folder. And it will be a capital D-A-T.

its become corrupted somehow, the only file from the day of the incident is the one I mention in post #10, filename starts as if it will be one of the .txt files but is not and is only 1kb indicating something happened to it.

its become corrupted somehow, the only file from the day of the incident is the one I mention in post #10, filename starts as if it will be one of the .txt files but is not and is only 1kb indicating something happened to it.
The file you mentioned in post #10 didn't come from the FlightRecords/MCDatFlightRecords folder. Are there any .DATs in that folder? If not, the .DAT from the P4 itself can be retrieved. That's more of a project though. Look here to see how to do that.
How to retrieve a V3 .DAT File from the AC

I finally was able to test fly yesterday, all seemed normal again, guessing I may have been accidentally hitting the sticks or something when doing the calibration while holding the controller. Anyway, thanks for all that provided suggestions and feedback.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik