P4 replaced

Reaction score
After the firmware problems, DJI said I needed to send my P4 back. They could not give me an answer why my drone was acting up after I updated it. It was 2 months old. Took a few weeks, but I'm getting a new P4. I checked the serial numbers of the new one. It's not refurbished. Gonna be hear Friday. Wondering how it will fly

Well wondering what firmware it will have, considering you may have updated the RC FW with the newer version, unless you sent that in with the drone. Hope it works out.

Well wondering what firmware it will have, considering you may have updated the RC FW with the newer version, unless you sent that in with the drone. Hope it works out.
I sent the controller back as well. If it needs updated when I start it the first time.......I'm definitely gonna wait awhile!

I sent the controller back as well. If it needs updated when I start it the first time.......I'm definitely gonna wait awhile!
Correct sir! Must admit I, like many others, had some challenges upgrading, but thanks to tips from forum members, worked through it and I'm good to go. IMO the additional features are cute the first time but the novelty soon wore off.

Yep! You'll never get DJI to tell you the truth about anything! I argued with them all of February trying to get them to tell me why my P4 flipped over and flew upside down into the ground from 200 feet! They sent me a new drone to make me go away but they never admitted the drone had a serious problem. Just hope they send you a controller back. Knowing them, "they never received a controller"!
Good luck

Jim
WA5TEF

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72