P4 pro V2.0 vs P4 advanced

Reaction score
What’s the major difference between the 2 besides the controller screen? I might have the opportunity to get an advanced but if the pro 2.0 is “way” better I might hold off. Any thoughts?

Only the + version of both Phantoms bring a screen. The difference is as follows.

P4P v2.0
Occusync signal
5 directional sensors
Quieter propellers

P4A
Lightbridge Signal
2 directional sensor

Last edited:
You can also purchase a P4P+ V2.0, which is what I have. It is the best of both worlds. I am taking it to the Dominican Republic the following week and cannot wait. I received a permit from the DR Government so I can fly without issues.

Reactions: PointGeorge
What’s the major difference between the 2 besides the controller screen? I might have the opportunity to get an advanced but if the pro 2.0 is “way” better I might hold off. Any thoughts?

i’ve had every phantom from fc40 to ph4pro 2.0 including two mavics the pro and platinum,i love those mavics, the ph4 standard was a great drone but my fav is the ph4 pro 2.0 the image quality and the handling is phenomenal and by far the best of all my drones,i’ll buy the ph5 when it comes out but it better be a real game changer
VideoCapture_20190116-083154.jpg
IMG_0203.jpg

Reactions: AerialPaolo5286

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen