P4 Pro+ v2.0 - No setup screen or activation link; motors not spinning

Nope. You should definitely return it ASAP if you're not into attempting to fix it yourself. If you wait too long, it might be tough to get a brand new replacement.
Just went through a similar ordeal with my V2 (Gimbal died after maiden flight)... He has 15 days from the day it's activated to remain eligible for a full refund or an exchange (new).

Assuming he managed to activate the thing on Sunday, it still gives him plenty of time to claim a refund / exchange. The CS isn't bad if you just insist that you tried everything and want an exchange/refund. You should have a shipping label at the end of the week. It sucks I know, been there 3 times now, but the process is really not that bad.

Man, catching up on the other posts I guess misery loves company ? DJI really needs to step up on their QA game; I love how they like to emulate the big tech companies like Apple but their production line is still like an oversized garage startup. I wonder what kind of quality standards they actually adhere too...

I generally avoid being the first one of the the mark specifically for this reason - the V2 dropped at the perfect (calculated?) time and I bit... boy is it bitter.

And getting a refund from the store, well lets just say it's not as clean cut as it should be. Since this past Sunday I have been "approved" to return my Vr 2.0 due a bricked controller. As Sunday I am still waiting for the return label. So if I get a label by tomorrow am (have realized that support only responds once a day on these type of cases), it will probably take 2 weeks to 3 weeks to finally get a credit. Also DJI ships you the drone in the foam box which is then placed in a normal cardboard box, NO padding period. You have a tamper resistant tape on the top. On my return, I have been told NOT to use the same outer box, but instead use a larger box that will allow me to put padding around the foam box. Love it

Returning to B&H or Adorama, or even Best Buy is much more straight forward.

Another thing I realized, is that the store takes your money up front, so if you re order a new Vr 2.0, the lead time is now 10 to 15 days, thus you card will be charged for at least 2 weeks. B&H, or Adorama US vendors will allow you to preorder but don't hit the card until stock arrives. Not sure what the hang up is with B&H getting their supply either.

Paul Caldwell

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl