P4 pro plus

Reaction score
Hi

Can someone help with a problem. I am a complete newbie and I've purchased a P4 Pro plus. After reading the manual and using the simulator I took it out for the first time today.

I power on the RC then power on the aircraft all fine. However when I unlock the controller and power up the AC the RC starts loudly beeping at me.

I have updated all the firware and all seems fine.

Initially I set up in a local field but it had a restricted flight zone under 1 mile away (prison) so I assumed it was beeping at me for that reason. So I moved location and still beeping at me.

Any ideas?

Sounds to me like the rc needs to be calibrated. Turn on the rc and go to the go4 app. Look 4 the rc icon. Click on that. At the top is calibrate rc. It is easy. I am sure there is a YouTube on how to do it.

Sometimes by just moving your sticks to the max up and down the beeping will stop.

Reactions: BragiAV
Sounds like your too close to the aircraft with the remote. Also if your near any obstacle it will beep.

Just out of curiosity if now warnings are visible it might be that the sensors are detecting something if you lift off and get above ground 10 feet or so it might stop as mine often does while sitting in grass before taking off.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak