P4 on Casey Neistat

He does use the Drone shots and footage really well, it's never over the top, or too long. He must have some crazy skills now when flying since he flys and films himself while riding the boosted board or a bike. The current videos he's filming while they are in the car or going swimming in the sea. He's definitely getting footage that most people wouldn't feel comfortable doing. Since he's also a media/press person, I'm sure he's learned how to talk to people regarding issues while filming.

DJI sends him multiple Phantom 4's at no cost. Great way to get advertising. Great way for Casey to take his drones out and film like he does not give a **** about the drones.

If I had 5 Phantom 4's sitting here I would be flying into the sides of buildings while I laughed about it. Super Low water flights . No problem. Drop one in the drink. Walk away like a baller.

Ya.. he gave 3 of of them away, also gave away his P2 to someone that recovered the P4. Of course this is great advertising for DJI, for a few drones they have a million people seeing their product used in a great way every day. Latest was flying in an alley in NYC, then he looses connection. So many things could go wrong with that situation. Great footage though.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4