P4 not conecting again

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Hi anyone having this issue ,2nd time in 2 weeks,went to fly no apps will conect again ,fly just fine yesterday,did do litchi update yesterday and was fine,,not going to try and reinstall after last log in hassel,so need some ideas please,,default setting set to ask which i want djigo or go4 or litchi,wont conect to either,is dji still playing games or what,been investing ahell of a lot of $$$$$$ into this hobbie and these faults are plane stupid,,fustrating totaly unaceptable,,STUCK,camera move but no app conection,cant even set djigo4 as default setting

Last edited by a moderator:
What device are you using?
2017 samsung tab a 10/1 (glonass gps)very new works premo all the time ,also i can hear a beep it makes when it conects to app i choose but its not bringing apps on screen to choose,(which app to fly)

2017 samsung tab a 10/1 (glonass gps)very new works premo all the time ,also i can hear a beep it makes when it conects to app i choose but its not bringing apps on screen to choose,(which app to fly)
I got a feeling its something to do with all log in hassel last week

I got a feeling its something to do with all log in hassel last week
I also read a early post from msinger to someone about setting and changing default app,tryed this and nothing happens .its like it not there but it is ,tempted to reinstall but like i say after last weeks hassel,im a bit hesitant,,might try soon if no luck,cant conect now so got nothing to lose

Hi anyone having this issue ,2nd time in 2 weeks,went to fly no apps will conect again ,fly just fine yesterday,did do litchi update yesterday and was fine,,not going to try and reinstall after last log in hassel,so need some ideas please,,default setting set to ask which i want djigo or go4 or litchi,wont conect to either,is dji still playing games or what,been investing ahell of a lot of $$$$$$ into this hobbie and these faults are plane stupid,,fustrating totaly unaceptable,,STUCK,camera move but no app conection,cant even set djigo4 as default setting
Update....well just reinstalled djigo4 and djigo ,redone log in again still NO conection,,givin up goin heli flying instead ,thanks dji

Ok will do when back home ,thanks.Ian
Delete Litchi , reboot and try again.
Update,uninstall all apps again and reinstalled again without litchi,i repurchase later date ,i have conection again with djigo4,,new litchi update must have given p4 a cold,i give djigo4 test for a while then get litchi back,i got litchi cause djigo4 was unstable when i change i had no inflight problems..thank you very much for input(worked )Ian :)ps going to be real cautious next flight