New 4.1.3 bug fix

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Hi need advice before i go crazy,,me drones been sweet went to fly huh no on screen promps asking which app to fly(litchi or djigo4 or djigo)android,instead it went through like new app set up and email and password required again,email ok it wont accept any password not even original password,cant get past this point,fustrating as hell duno what dj playing at ,anyone got any ideas before i have to throw it to fly it,,thanks ian,,been trying still and i try the forgot pasword sign in and it says no internet conection when i havei did even try reinstall app but now says email adress used ,,dumb machine its bloody my email adress,i have been BRICKED,:(with no way of re signing in,,,,,,,,

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi need advice before i go crazy,,me drones been sweet went to fly huh no on screen promps asking which app to fly(litchi or djigo4 or djigo)android,instead it went through like new app set up and email and password required again,email ok it wont accept any password not even original password,cant get past this point,fustrating as hell duno what dj playing at ,anyone got any ideas before i have to throw it to fly it,,thanks ian,,been trying still and i try the forgot pasword sign in and it says no internet conection when i havei did even try reinstall app but now says email adress used ,,dumb machine its bloody my email adress,i have been BRICKED,:(with no way of re signing in,,,,,,,,
R you reading this DJI,,,:confused:3 phantoms useless

R you reading this DJI,,,:confused:3 phantoms useless
Update,,,reinstalled djigo and logged in there straight away .then djigo4 worked to,,,,thanks dji ,,need a few beers after that ,3 hours 40 min of trying

Wonder if the DJI server is down? I received an update on iOS a few days ago to 4.1.3 and it worked fine, although way back when I first registered my device and the drone, it came up with the same fault - no internet connection and incorrect password. I waited a few hours, ran down the street to get mobile coverage rather than use my house wifi and it worked. I had read later that there were problems with the server that particular day and have read only a few days ago that this had occurred again.
Have you tried rebooting your device and reinstalling the app from scratch? And it sounds like the dji prompt some time ago that required everyone to re-sign as part of the future geo fencing and NFZ updates proposed with any firmware updates.

Wonder if the DJI server is down? I received an update on iOS a few days ago to 4.1.3 and it worked fine, although way back when I first registered my device and the drone, it came up with the same fault - no internet connection and incorrect password. I waited a few hours, ran down the street to get mobile coverage rather than use my house wifi and it worked. I had read later that there were problems with the server that particular day and have read only a few days ago that this had occurred again.
Have you tried rebooting your device and reinstalling the app from scratch? And it sounds like the dji prompt some time ago that required everyone to re-sign as part of the future geo fencing and NFZ updates proposed with any firmware updates.
O m g yeh had to start from stratch came rght when reinstalled djigo,nightmare,i mean daymare,,wanted to fly hours ago ,gosh yeh not got mad like that for while :(now i got sreen choices like before,PWEW,first thing i thought was oh no i just got heaps stuff off ebay to inprove my p3 and p4,but yes couple cold ones now ,carm the nerves :)cheers

Reactions: tevek
O m g yeh had to start from stratch came rght when reinstalled djigo,nightmare,i mean daymare,,wanted to fly hours ago ,gosh yeh not got mad like that for while :(now i got sreen choices like before,PWEW,first thing i thought was oh no i just got heaps stuff off ebay to inprove my p3 and p4,but yes couple cold ones now ,carm the nerves :)cheers
Good to hear you got it sorted, wonder what happened? I still get the occasional 'DJI server stopped working' when syncing flights so who knows, wait an hour or two and it fires up again..

Good to hear you got it sorted, wonder what happened? I still get the occasional 'DJI server stopped working' when syncing flights so who knows, wait an hour or two and it fires up again..
Yeh thanks was big worrie and now even hesitate to fly ,gota go through and check all settings again ,,test flight will be with go4 just incase something happen still under warranty but still choose to fly litchi (at my own risk),mayby tommorow after work,,thanks again

Yeh thanks was big worrie and now even hesitate to fly ,gota go through and check all settings again ,,test flight will be with go4 just incase something happen still under warranty but still choose to fly litchi (at my own risk),mayby tommorow after work,,thanks again
My update went fine and no changes apart from checking the settings. Sorry about the All Blacks getting beaten....

My update went fine and no changes apart from checking the settings. Sorry about the All Blacks getting beaten....
Ha yeh im glad allblacks lost used to be hard fan in old days but now they all got big heads(allblacks),rather listern to Fred Dagg album,bit better weather today goin out for flight after yesterdays heart attack,,,go the lions,,:)

Ha yeh im glad allblacks lost used to be hard fan in old days but now they all got big heads(allblacks),rather listern to Fred Dagg album,bit better weather today goin out for flight after yesterdays heart attack,,,go the lions,,:)
Yes Fred Dagg, unfortunately John Clark passed away a little while ago. Big loss.

Yes Fred Dagg, unfortunately John Clark passed away a little while ago. Big loss.
Yeh rekon good fellow alright,,i got old record somewhere ,got the wainui hill song on it,thats town i live in,travel that hill every day,hey see my other post early ,was thinking not again ,me growth of value in djigo4 was gone,simple fix but what next,new update was sposed to fix bugs not cause more..no flights yet still working watching rain,missed flytime yesterday trying to sort log in ,so waiting again.had good score today got another 450 te rex6 channel,new $78 ebay,i be filming it with phantom and i upload crash i mean vidio,,:)

Reactions: tevek
Yeh rekon good fellow alright,,i got old record somewhere ,got the wainui hill song on it,thats town i live in,travel that hill every day,hey see my other post early ,was thinking not again ,me growth of value in djigo4 was gone,simple fix but what next,new update was sposed to fix bugs not cause more..no flights yet still working watching rain,missed flytime yesterday trying to sort log in ,so waiting again.had good score today got another 450 te rex6 channel,new $78 ebay,i be filming it with phantom and i upload crash i mean vidio,,:)
Well I'm hoping to have a fly today due to the evil weather we've been having. As for 'bug fixing', they must be working through all the ones they created, I've been lucky so far with occasional glitches, but nothing like some of the problems I'm reading about on this forum. Good luck with the new toy/adventure video.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20