P4 image colour errors in top down point

Reaction score
Hi All,

Updated my firmware on the P4 Pro+ and now everytime the gimbal is top down the image flips upside down and the gimbal movement reverses. Also the images for top down shots seem to be in a cross processed image or negative colors? Attached is an example. Is there a setting that has been activated that changes the image settings when the gimbal is in this mode? Also how to I stop the gimbal from moving past the top down point? thanks

Hi All,

Updated my firmware on the P4 Pro+ and now everytime the gimbal is top down the image flips upside down and the gimbal movement reverses. Also the images for top down shots seem to be in a cross processed image or negative colors? Attached is an example. Is there a setting that has been activated that changes the image settings when the gimbal is in this mode? Also how to I stop the gimbal from moving past the top down point? thanks
Have a look in the phantom 4 pro section and you find numerous threads on this issue with latest firmware which some but not all experience

Hi Thomas, Thanks for the tip and have found further info on the Beta from DJi to fix this problem. thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav