P4 Firmware v02.00.0106 Released (2017-07-06)

Confirm when upgraded, I'd stick with this version it's really solid and vps work!

I downgraded to 503 and I had an issue with my gimbal and DJI Go was telling me that there was some hardware malfunction and to return it for repair so I'm upgrading to 602. Hopefully this version works for me.

I downgraded to 503 and I had an issue with my gimbal and DJI Go was telling me that there was some hardware malfunction and to return it for repair so I'm upgrading to 602. Hopefully this version works for me.

Try deleting go and reinstalling?

Reactions: gyrex
After downgrading from corrupted firmware:

1zdn346.jpg

4iepag.jpg

2njaxro.jpg

ofngc0.jpg

Do you want an official 602 or you ok with the file you have.

Whats the difference between the 2 fw?

If you try and downgrade from v2 directly to 602 then VPS doesn't work. 503 downgrades the firmware including the VPS sensor FW so when you upgrade to 602 your P4 works as it did prior to the latest corrupted firmware.

After testing the downgraded FW, I can only say that the P4 flew like never before, It is like brand new with steroids.
And for the Downgrade, It is not necessary to downgrade 503 first and then 602 to VPS work just flash the 602 twice for the full functionality.

DJI should be absolutely ashamed of themselves for not supplying this solution via official channels whilst an enormous proportion of their customers languished and suffered from their fault of releasing such horrendous firmware. Not even an official acknowledgement. What a disgrace and what a horrible 'support' service.

Having not dealt with DJI support in almost 12 months, it was certainly a wake up call to see how far DJI's support has regressed into a virtually non existent service. Their phone and chat 'support' is now completely useless and effectively impotent with no regional support centres open and no deep dive technical support capabilities - only a standard response of "send it in for repair". I'd get better support from chatting to stale cabbage.

This is my final DJI product. Their flaccid support has killed their business in my opinion.

Last edited:
DJI doesn't want anyone to downgrade because they are the Air and Drone Police. They decide how, when and where you can fly. (If they make a logo for their Air Police Division they'd have to be sure to tilt it about 11 degrees to one side to match their cameras horizon tilt)

Last edited:
Reactions: Blueline308
Only if the downgrade FW for p4p+ was as easy and available that would be great for many others including myself.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94