P4 Firmware v02.00.0106 Released (2017-07-06)

Yeah confirm it works, and motors sound normal, not flown yet, app doesnt state fw version, i run back to latest rc fw.

Is the VPS Ok after the downgrade?

I'll confirm just waiting for first light to go out and test. I'll record the screen and report back, promising anyway, the transmission quality was noticeable instantly along with the motors

I'm also going to do some testing with the downgraded fw today after work. Going to do the testing with latest fw on rc and the downgraded on the p4. I can confirm that the app wont show the version on the p4 in about settings in app and some people in the dji forum tells that the VPS wont work on the downgraded fw.
I will also have to calibrate compass again, because I got compass error, also I didnt have satellite downlink after the downgrade but I think that these things are going to fixed when I go out to test the fw and calibrate compas etc.

I'm also going to do some testing with the downgraded fw today after work. Going to do the testing with latest fw on rc and the downgraded on the p4. I can confirm that the app wont show the version on the p4 in about settings in app and some people in the dji forum tells that the VPS wont work on the downgraded fw.
I will also have to calibrate compass again, because I got compass error, also I didnt have satellite downlink after the downgrade but I think that these things are going to fixed when I go out to test the fw and calibrate compas etc.

Confirm vps doesnt work, active and tap don't work but the p4 is stable again, took it out to 4000ft, no issue, well only when i was recording my screen (a5 hardware) and i hate android haha. Everything is fine but i like tap and active track!

Because i wasn't happy with the twitchy s mode, flew 7 batteries in total on that fw, its ok but its not 100%, and I just thought its safer to go back.

Think I'll be dropping back to old fw as mine is twitchy in all modes and it's messing pictures and video up now

Successfully rolled back to 503, AS2 let me calibrate VPS just to test app now

92f2fbf3313908ecb04d5b25845e8299.jpg

3306773eaa97d55e000ac22d95b605aa.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4