P4 Camera Out-of-Focus Issue

It's the go app that is causing the issue. My aircraft is on 1.1.410. I went back to app version 2.8.1, and all is good.

This is why I love PP. this image quality was driving me nuts, picked up iPad did a search and bamm. PP group has the answer. Thank you

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi, can you please send me the source of information about the beta version in the work?

This is a known bug, the only work around is to change the colour mode every time you start the craft or switch between picture or video mode.

So d-log to none then back to d-log.

Apparently there is a new beta firmware out that fixes this issue and will be out early next week after it's been beta tested by DJI to ensure no other bugs are included.

The other option is to downgrade firmware. It is a firmware issue.

Hi, can you please send me the source of information about the beta version in the work?
Offical response from DJI Rep:

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=r...145&pid=423816

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-6 09:46
A fix will be available in the next few days. 1.4 is fine and you do not have to downgrade. You change change the color to None and the videos will not be blurry anymore.

looks like new firmware is out....

Out of focus pictures are basically impossible to fix. You can try to add some sharpening that shoul be available in most of editing softwares like FCPX Premiere etc. It's a situation similar to clipped audio or overexposed pictures. There's really little you can do.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1