P4 camera on P3?

Reaction score
A friend is willing to give me a Phantom 3 for FREE! Sounds great but I have a Mavic Pro so don’t really need the P3 unless it is possible to put a P4 camera on it. What I need essentially is a 20 megapixel camera so I can do Drone base flights requiring 20 mega pixel minimum like construction site jobs. Can I put a P4 camera on a P3? Or is there another option to put a 20 megapixel camera on it? Thanks for help.

A friend is willing to give me a Phantom 3 for FREE! Sounds great but I have a Mavic Pro so don’t really need the P3 unless it is possible to put a P4 camera on it. What I need essentially is a 20 megapixel camera so I can do Drone base flights requiring 20 mega pixel minimum like construction site jobs. Can I put a P4 camera on a P3? Or is there another option to put a 20 megapixel camera on it? Thanks for help.
You mean the P4 pro camera if you are talking about 20MP. (The P4 camera was 12 MP)
Both have a completely different gimbal system with no way to mount it on a P3 body.
The P4 camera was similar to the P3 camera but the P4 pro camera is completely different.
And there's no way to mount another 20 MP camera.

Reactions: Capt KO
If you do a quick Google search, you will see several camera mounts for Phantoms. Then you can buy, beg, borrow or steal the camera you need. Good luck

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31