P4 binding

Do the binding manually with the remote. C1 + C2 + camera button. Blue led and beeping. AC on and yellow flashing lights, press link button on side of AC above usb/sd slots. Should link. YouTube: manual link P4. Happy flying and be safe.

Do the binding manually with the remote. C1 + C2 + camera button. Blue led and beeping. AC on and yellow flashing lights, press link button on side of AC above usb/sd slots. Should link. YouTube: manual link P4. Happy flying and be safe.
Have I missed something? This can be done without a camera?
always up for a new clue.

Do the binding manually with the remote. C1 + C2 + camera button. Blue led and beeping. AC on and yellow flashing lights, press link button on side of AC above us
Have I missed something? This can be done without a camera?
always up for a new clue.
You can fly it with the camera disconnected so I assume that's the same thing as no camera? I believe all he needs to do is a manual link up. P4 link and SD is on the AC side, not on the camera. Am I missing something too?

Hey Jimmy,
Have you tried the manual link yet? Want to know if it worked for you. Hopefully it will still lock in your home point so you don't have to fly in Atti mode and rth works. Gluck

Does everything power up? Is it a P4S aircraft and 300C remote? Did you get the remote with the AC or seperately?

At least if you have GPS you can fly with a map on your device. That and the AC data on screen should make for a fun experience. Luck. Gotta go. bye

Happy to fly without a camera but I don’t have the link button in the aircraft to bind. The manual method still requires you to press the a\c link button as all I get is a beeping blue light and nothing else

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers