P4 accessories on P4P

Reaction score
I'm pulling the trigger for the P4 Pro.
I have not clear if ND filters for P4 works fine also on P4P lens.
And P4 batteries (not "high capacity") work also on P4 Pro ?

Thanks...

Reaction score
Batteries will definitely work. Not sure about the ND filters but I think they may. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Dome
Reaction score
Camera lens is a different size, standard P4 ND filters will not work.

Reaction score
Reaction score
On the other hand, the main reason for the filters in the first place was to allow slower shutter speeds with video to give a more cinematic look. With the new camera in the P4P, with f stops adjustable up to f11 you may not need ND filters at all to achieve the same slower shutter speeds. And they are fully adjustable from the app.

Reactions: eneilsen
Reaction score
On the other hand, the main reason for the filters in the first place was to allow slower shutter speeds with video to give a more cinematic look. With the new camera in the P4P, with f stops adjustable up to f11 you may not need ND filters at all to achieve the same slower shutter speeds. And they are fully adjustable from the app.
very much this... i don't know if ND's will be necessary at all, unless you want to use slow shutter speeds for stills that is.

as far as i know, the aperture is still fixed, correct?

Reaction score
Aperture is still fixed, but there's also a mechanical shutter but this is good for photografy. Still a problem with video. You can't use too fast shutter for video capture.

Reaction score
No, it's not, there is a physical iris now and it is variable between f2.8 and f11 in both manual and automatic modes.
Correct, the new aperture control in P4P is a huge step for drones. This will likely forgo the need for ND filters in most cases.

Reaction score
Correct, the new aperture control in P4P is a huge step for drones. This will likely forgo the need for ND filters in most cases.
Oh waw I got it now on the camera specs ... Interesting really!!

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bone4Drone