P3SE vs P3A

Reaction score
Hi all I'd like to have your opinions on what is the best option for someone who has used a P3S for 9 months and has almost all accessories including backpack batteries chargers extra motors.....
I've lost my bird last month and need to replace it...i k ow that tg3 advanced has better performance but the question is it is worth the cost also contract dkeri g that the SE is better than the S and much cheaper than the A.
I'm not a professional but I'd like to be sure that whenever the bird goes the video works And I have control of it....i read some issues of the video for the SE at less than 1000 mts.

Please advise...thanks

I had the same situation as you describe. There was a tree who didn't want to go aside. Disappointing!

I chose the Phantom 3SE. A new drone with improved technique for a decent price. As long as I'm an amateur user, this drone is enough.

...but understand well; It's always your own wallet that determines for what kind of drone you spend your own money.

Last edited:
Thank you all...thenissue of lightbridge is exactly what makes the decision difficult as I'm not able to assess how the SE improved Wi-Fi could be compared to the lihhtbridge..with the old st a card I had moments of panic when video was lost and the bird was 500 or even more.metres away and i was really scared...id.loke to.avoid such situations again...is the SE Wi-Fi good enough to avoid this ?

Advanced over professional for me. I own both, and I pretty much date my P3A twice as much as the other girl. But I do love them both. Lightbridge performance will blow your mind.

Reactions: Neon Euc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik