P3 Firmware P3S not updating firmware

Reaction score
so my PS3 wont update and it makes the constant beeping noise, i took the firmware downloads from the DJI website and i tried to install it with the app, the app says successful update but when i restart the drone, it beeps again, i couldnt figure out the problem and I think the problem is that i only have an off brand battery for the drone and not the original battery. I know the DJI battery updates too. Is this the reason my drone wont update?

i took the firmware downloads from the DJI website and i tried to install it with the app, the app says successful update but when i restart the drone, it beeps again
do u know the rc updates with the app but the ac updates with a file on a sd card?

yes so if I updated both, why is my drone still beeping, the drone makes the beeps signaling the update is complete, yet it doesnt stop beeping after a restart

yes so if I updated both, why is my drone still beeping, the drone makes the beeps signaling the update is complete, yet it doesnt stop beeping after a restart
i was replying to this head scratcher from ur post - " i took the firmware downloads from the DJI website and i tried to install it with the app "
what i meant was that u cant use the app to install fw downloaded from dji.

What colour drone rear lights flash when it beeping
Is it possible its asking for rc calibration? When in ABOUT in settings does it show the new firmware numbers,,rc and ac need to be on to check,,,,a relink might stop it too,,worth a try

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers