P3S not powering up.

Reaction score
I work at a heliport and have flown my previous phantoms, FC40 and F2V and have been able to fly here. I tried my new F3S but it will not power on, battery has indicators but does not power on. I downloaded an app to check drone no fly areas and it said I was in a no fly spot. Well went back to my hotel after work and checked the app and it said safe to fly but the P3S still will not power up. Anyone seen this yet ?

Your Phantom will power on in a no fly zone too. You just won't be able to take off. Did you try a different battery?

Have you successfully started it in the past or is this the first time trying it? I assume you have set it up for the first time via the app?

Flown several times with no issues. I did the update recently and shut down and powered on to make sure it took. We were on vacation and this was the first time since we got back I tried to fly. So I don't know what the issue is now.

Make sure your battery is freshly fully charged. LiPo battery has some funny features, guysa have been having aircraft fall out of the sky with what appeared to be 100% charge. Turns out they charged the battery several days before flight. Always start with a fully freshly charged battery.

And it's not in a no fly area so I do have an issue.
I assume you can turn on the battery and it's fully charged. Have you tried to re-calibrate the RC? I could not start mine the other day and I had to do this to get it up and flying again.

Wow, had a serious brain fart. I've been flying for a while now and forgot it push the battery button twice and hold to power up the phantom. Sign I'm getting old I guess.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic