P3s no wifi

Reaction score
Hoping someone will help I purchased a p3s 2 months ago and it as not been in a crash was working fine the last time I used it about a month ago. This week turned it on as was going to use it (fully charged) and wifi not showing in my wifi list. Tried to find the wifi with 5 other devices and still nothing. Took it back to dealer who refuses to look at it as I won't pay him if it needs fixing refuses to give refund. Have contacted DJI who does not respond what can I do to fix this

Hoping someone will help I purchased a p3s 2 months ago and it as not been in a crash was working fine the last time I used it about a month ago. This week turned it on as was going to use it (fully charged) and wifi not showing in my wifi list. Tried to find the wifi with 5 other devices and still nothing. Took it back to dealer who refuses to look at it as I won't pay him if it needs fixing refuses to give refund. Have contacted DJI who does not respond what can I do to fix this
I should add that when I got it the wifi wasn't great and would loose signal on my phone about 20m

Welcome to the forum!.
Maybe you should ask your dealer to help you again, tell him you will talk his name up or maybe not.

There are over 700 looking at this web-sight right now, I wouldn't do it for revenge, but somebody might ask you where you live and where you bought it. ;)

To actually try to help you out.
I think its broke,
I have post on a few of these threads, most recent one.
got a new rc and cannot connect to aircraft!

I'm in retail myself since the 80's :rolleyes:

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20