P3S no wi-fi help needed

In other words how do i get my connection back?

Sent from my LG-H850 using PhantomPilots mobile app
Switch on the RC, turn the gimbal dial to the far right, and toggle the S2 switch back and forth for at least three times. The RC will sound a long beep if the SSID + password for the wifi have been reset to default values.

When it says disconnected, that's not wifi. It's telling you the AC is not connected to the RC. This can be due to flying too far from the controller, incorrect antenna positioning, antenna cable pulled loose or broken, the Phantom is off or not linked, etc. Are all the lights on the RC green when it says this? Is it happening while it's on the ground in front of you or when it's flying? I'm assuming on the ground because if in the air, it'll RTH. Give us some more info, please. Describe what you're doing when it says this. As we used to say in the photography forums, help us help you. Finally, is your device (phone, etc.) connected to the Phantom WIFI and not to a different WIFI? I have to manually set mine to tha Phantom every time I fly from my house because it automatically connects to my house WIFI and I'm standing there scratching my head wondering why it won't connect.

Last edited:
Reactions: Storm
When it says disconnected, that's not wifi. It's telling you the AC is not connected to the RC. This can be due to flying too far from the controller, incorrect antenna positioning, antenna cable pulled loose or broken, the Phantom is off or not linked, etc. Are all the lights on the RC green when it says this? Is it happening while it's on the ground in front of you or when it's flying? I'm assuming on the ground because if in the air, it'll RTH. Give us some more info, please. Describe what you're doing when it says this. As we used to say in the photography forums, help us help you. Finally, is your device (phone, etc.) connected to the Phantom WIFI and not to a different WIFI? I have to manually set mine to tha Phantom every time I fly from my house because it automatically connects to my house WIFI.
Some good points. To the OP is the large LED on the RC green or red after you power everything up ?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20