P3S for sale

Reaction score
I have a standard 3 that I’m trying to sell. It comes with a hard shell backpack with a built in lock. Carbon fiber propellers plus the originals. An iPad mini mount. Dbs itelite range extender. Please message me if u are interested

Reaction score
I have a standard 3 that I’m trying to sell. It comes with a hard shell backpack with a built in lock. Carbon fiber propellers plus the originals. An iPad mini mount. Dbs itelite range extender. Please message me if u are interested
I suggest posting photos. The condition is important.

Reaction score
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 73
Reaction score
Price?

Reaction score

What is your asking price

Reaction score
how many charges on the battery? does it include the parts to put back on the rc to make it original again? do you have any issue with range?

Reaction score
Um there’s probably like 20 charges on the battery, I don’t have the old parts, I have range issues when I’m in crowded areas

Reaction score
Not sure where you are located and what range issue you have, but have you tried Magic power? It worked for me.

Reaction score
how many charges on the battery? does it include the parts to put back on the rc to make it original again? do you have any issue with range?
Um there’s probably like 20 charges on the battery, I don’t have the old parts, I have range issues when I’m in crowded areas
thanks for being honest. i saw your other posts about serious range issues so i'm dropping out good luck :)

btw you should not have the plastic pins in all 4 holes... ;)

Reaction score
I thought this was the For Sale forum

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blackbeard10