P3s compass error intermittently!

Reaction score
Just changed my ESC main board out due to remote signal loss issues all that fixed now I'm getting a Compass error and it automatically goes into a TTI mode! Don't want to fly far off like that any suggestions first thing that comes to my mind is that maybe I left the Compass plug loose but I I am almost certain it is not just wondering has anyone else had any issues like this and if so how did they fix it

Just changed my ESC main board out due to remote signal loss issues all that fixed now I'm getting a Compass error and it automatically goes into a TTI mode! Don't want to fly far off like that any suggestions first thing that comes to my mind is that maybe I left the Compass plug loose but I I am almost certain it is not just wondering has anyone else had any issues like this and if so how did they fix it
If you have a constant compass error, go into the app settings and look at the Sensor info page to see what's showing for your compass.
If it shows a number, the compass is doing something.
If it shows zero, the compass is disconnected.
It's fairly common to find one of the very fine wires to the compass is broken, or it could be the connection to the mainboard is loose.

Awesome thank you I'm going to check that because I did change the main board out hope I didn't tighten down on wire or something it's weird because it just happens intermittently then give it a few minutes and it comes back on turns back green it says GPS again in the screen all I know is I sure don't want to be far away and that happen

I'm going to take it apart and check that because I have quite a feeling something happened just because he didn't do this until I took it apart and change that board I'm thinking maybe I pulled something to hard broke a wire or something but I mainly wanted to make sure it wasn't a software issue that could cause this

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl