P3S camera upgrade?

Reaction score
Just a quick question.. I know a guy who lets say 'has sticky fingers' and he's aquired a 4K P3 advanced camera. New. He's offered it me for a very reasonable price. My question, would it work on a standard?

It sounds as if you're saying your friend nicked it, and you're prepared to buy stolen goods......not a good thing to advertise on here!

No..it won't work on a standard.

I don't see why not. Fwiw I'm sure u can install whether stolen 4K or gotten off eBay from a salvaged bird and flash the phantom 3 4K fw not the professional

I bought the phantom 3 with a 4k camera from adorama. My question is if I can upgrade it to a camera of a P3A or a pro?

I bought the phantom 3 with a 4k camera from adorama. My question is if I can upgrade it to a camera of a P3A or a pro?
Camera on P3A is only 2.7K, so I wouldn't call it an upgrade. And P3P has the same camera as P3-4K.

I’m glad you mentioned that, since I’m new in the drone industry. Definitely have a lot to learn .

the Standard has a 2.7 K Camera, same as the Advanced. The p34k has a 4k camera, same as the P3 pro. The cameras are not interchangeable between models.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl