P3S camera issue

You have to upload your video to youtube, vimeo, etc.

Then post the link to it.

Rod

Thanks Rod! I copied the link and tried to paste it but it didn’t work. Today I was flying and the bird failed to return home as the battery got low. Ended up losing it somewhere. I guess all this is irrelevant now. Thank you for your reply. What a day!!

Well you might as well post your flight from your mobile device, there are many that are good at helping to find it.
My day has been crappy also, nothing to do with flying.

You find your flight log, and load to this web sight it will be a .txt
DJI Flight Log Viewer

Then copy and paste the result url back here, you have nothing to loose. :rolleyes:
Sorry that was easy.

Rod

Thanks again! I haven’t quit looking for it,I have a good idea where it may be. I’ll see what happens. If not I’ll have a lot of accessories for sale LOL! Have a good evening!

Load up your log, what are you using for a Mobile device, you really should take the effort...

These were both Litchi flights, but I can find others where the owner found it from the log file from Dji-Go.

I lost one, it really sucks.

Phantom 3 drone down
Litchi Mission Lost Phantom

Rod

Never use litchi!!! Bad bad bad idea... Only use DJI Go, or drone is GONE.

Never use litchi!!! Bad bad bad idea... Only use DJI Go, or drone is GONE.
Welcome to the Forum! :)

I disagree, What is your experiences, to qualify your statement?

Funny, the two I linked were peopling finding there Phantom, "using Litchi" not Go. :rolleyes:

Rod

No offense man, but to protect good investments, I ALWAYS use OEM stuff. No use taking chances. I have had some BAD experiences with non-oem parts...:worried:

Reactions: Douglas Scott Sr
Welcome to the Forum! :)

I disagree, What is your experiences, to qualify your statement?

Funny, the two I linked were peopling finding there Phantom, "using Litchi" not Go. :rolleyes:

Rod
Sorry to blow up, but I just don't trust litchi and advise my friends not to use it, cuz its not OEM. I mean, OEM has enough problems as is, I just don't like to complicate things.

BTW, I am a fellow Oregonian, I live a little over 3 hours away from Hood River though. I saw your zip code in your profile and thought it was cool that someone from the forum lives so close to me!

Friend of mine and I looked again this afternoon with no luck. There were two adjacent ponds to the area I thought the plane went down in.
I’m thinking now it may have gone in the pond. I was flying litchi but I don’t believe it was due to that app. I was not flying a mission although I have in the past and have had great success with it. I know however I have no case with DJI.
I guess I’ll call it a $500 learning lesson. Thanks for all your replies!

We can't help you with out the log. ;)

Rod

@Weston Ney Photography,
There are a few others from Oregon, I think I have talked to about five, not enough people list their location, they could at least post their planet. :rolleyes:

One guy was asking for help setting up his Phantom. he said he would drive to my location, I said there must be people closer than I, since your in Kent.

(Kent, London)

Rod

OP, I'm assuming your camera issue and the loss of your P3S is unrelated. Post your log as per instructions above. There are lots of helpful people who could probably help you find out what went wrong and give you an idea where to look.

Good luck and sorry to hear about your Phantom.

Chris

Reactions: Douglas Scott Sr
@Weston Ney Photography,
There are a few others from Oregon, I think I have talked to about five, not enough people list their location, they could at least post their planet. :rolleyes:

One guy was asking for help setting up his Phantom. he said he would drive to my location, I said there must be people closer than I, since your in Kent.

(Kent, London)

Rod

I think many of us don’t list our location because we’re using an app to view the forum. I can’t find anywhere in the PhantomPilots app on my iPad to list my location... Dallas/Fort Worth btw. Although I did visit Oregon this past summer. Loved it.... ;)

Reactions: RodPad
Hum, Good Point, I will look into that, I don't use the app, its installed, but I never open it, just look at notifications..

Rod

Hum, Good Point, I will look into that, I don't use the app, its installed, but I never open it, just look at notifications..

Rod

Hum, I can view it, but I can’t change it from my phone. Posting this from my phone just to make sure I’m logged in correctly.

Added: We need to call in some supports, tell us what we are doing wrong, before we take over the thread.

Added +1 : Somebody will come....

Last edited:
Reactions: AndrewCCM
Sorry but I don't use the app so I have no clue. I do have the forum on my iPad but have the site not the app .

Reactions: RodPad

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT