P3pro & P4 Preflight checklist

Reaction score
Hi All,
I have a great preflight checklist for my P3. (Thank you Bryan Kruk) Is there a similar checklist available for my P3pro & P4 ?
34OLYGUY

Hi All,
I have a great preflight checklist for my P3. (Thank you Bryan Kruk) Is there a similar checklist available for my P3pro & P4 ?
34OLYGUY
Without knowing what checklist you are currently following it’s a reasonable assumption that there would be no substantial differences- that is the considerations probably apply equally to all models.

Perhaps you could share your current list to allow for specific comment/suggestions.

Here's the preflight checklist that I was referring to. I thought there might be slight differences in a checklist for the P3pro and the P4.

Attachments

• DJIPhantom3StandardChecklist (2).pdf
    119.3 KB · Views: 561
Ok- some very minor differences. You are connecting a USB cable to the controller rather than establishing a wifi connection, the propellers don’t screw in (P4) and you have two antennas to align rather than one. Seems everything else is the same as should be expected.

Here is mine, divided into pre flight, take off, battery swap and storage. I turn celular into aircraft mode and controller wifi off to avoid interferences, and I run battery checks all the time looking for signs of swelling and burnt contacts, since it is the most important single point of faillure. I do many work in storage so there are less tasks to do at take off, and I have a check list for high winds since I also train for them. I use anemometer all the time.

Attachments

• check lists 1.2.pdf
    39.9 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
Reactions: clarkent
Here is mine, divided into pre flight, take off, battery swap and storage. I turn celular into aircraft mode and controller wifi off to avoid interferences, and I run battery checks all the time looking for signs of swelling and burnt contacts, since it is the most important single point of faillure. I do many work in storage so there are less tasks to do at take off, and I have a check list for high winds since I also train for them. I use anemometer all the time.
Thanks guys. Very good checklists. Happy flying

Thank you,
there was a long time I should make one. I've been lazy.
These are good bases, then I will make my one. which is easy now...;)
Regards

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl