P3Pro 3 of 4 motors not initializing

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a p3 pro mainboard plus 4 motors. I do not know much about it's past, however it was claimed to be fully operational.
After power up, (connected just to the power source) at the beginning it was mute, after several trials I could hear one motor doing DDDD sequence, three remaining are silent. Each of Esc 3 mosfets' sources are on Bat- potential, other three drains are on Bat+ potential.
When I mounted this board in the drone and connected it to compass, GPS etc., I could see ESC status error in dji app being displayed when I wanted to start the motors.
From the log file I can see, that communication to all four ESCs can be established.
The resistance between phases of each motors is 0.4 - 0.5 ohm, so it should be able to produce beeps at least.

Anyone has any idea? it is strange that three of four ESCs look dead. Where to start investigation?

Attachments

• FLY143.config.txt
    30 KB · Views: 207
  • FLY143.DAT
    2.1 MB · Views: 283
  • FLY143.log.txt
    8.3 KB · Views: 158
Common problem with ESC
Yes, I am aware of this problem, I had several p3 with this error, also some where this occured rarely as well as one where it was impossible to fly at all. Since now I was simply replacing faulty boards with new/used ones without taking too much care.

Now I would like to investigate a bit on this. I do not remember any p3 standard suffering this problem, I am wondering what makes this difference.

What also looks strange to me is that in my previous cases, motors were beeping normaly on a startup, while now they remain mute.

The thread is off the table since I took this mainboard as a parts donor.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers