P3P what happened??

Reaction score
Oh lord, just trying to fly Drone Base, and it insisted on a firmware update. I let it run the controller update and it said "Reboot Controller" when I did that the aircraft disconnected and it says "gimbal disconnected" and "aircraft in flight data mode restart to exit". I restart and nothing changes. WHY?

Oh lord, just trying to fly Drone Base, and it insisted on a firmware update. I let it run the controller update and it said "Reboot Controller"
If you change controller firmware, you MUST do the aircraft as well. That's not a good thing. You most likely now have a firmware mismatch which might be difficult to recover. It can be done but it is tedious.

Oh lord, just trying to fly Drone Base, and it insisted on a firmware update. I let it run the controller update and it said "Reboot Controller" when I did that the aircraft disconnected and it says "gimbal disconnected" and "aircraft in flight data mode restart to exit". I restart and nothing changes. WHY?
Which FW versions did you have on your AC and your RC both before and after you made changes?

Reactions: JoBe
The only thing I can get to is the controller and it is 1.9.2 Here is a bad question I cannot load the firmware update onto the micro SD card (s) as they all report as "write protected" how else can I get the firmware into the aircraft?? and Why are they "write protected"?

Are you using an mSD to SD adapter to put the mSD card into a SD card slot?
If so there is likely to be a slide switch on the side of the adapter which acts as a write protector. I dont remember whether the switch arrowed in the photo is in the protection on or off position and the adapter is knackered so I can not test it but it should be at one end or the other of its travel and nowhere else

Attachments

• mSD to SD adapter write protect.jpg
    mSD to SD adapter write protect.jpg
    322.5 KB · Views: 212
It is easy to make it write protected using an adapter since it is read-only when the slider is in the positoin in the photo above. It must be towards the bottom to enable writing. Just be careful when inserting the adapter into the slot to not move the slider.

And for the other photo - is that ignition coil from a scooter? There are address data - you should probably remove it.
Whoops, done, thanks. So that is what it is, !!!! it was sent by mistake by an ebay seller lol, can't remember what it was meant to be

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan