P3P Video Feed Wonky

Reaction score
Flew a couple flights today after being dormant for about a month due to weather/work and such.
My video feed is now bullplop (see picture) using the Go App. Diagonal white/gray stripes that vary from partial to half screen coverage. Is this a 1.10.90 firmware issue ? I searched posts about poor video feed – pink and green bands seem to be occurring after the 1.10.90 firmware update for some (not white/grey). Had flown about 15 times with 1.10.90 without issue (though usually with Litchi).

The HDMI feed out to my goggles looks fine – maybe why I hadn’t noticed the issue before. The video on the SD card also was fine.

So – did another flight using Litchi – and now the video feed was fine.
Switched back to Go APP, again diagonal stripes on the video feed.
System updates as below – have not updated the Go App to the latest as I don’t like the looks of the Here maps. Everything else is latest – beginning to regret making the 1.10.90 update. At least I can use Litchi.
Any suggestions ?

Go App 3.02 IOS (Using Min 4) (hardware encoding disabled - seemed to work better)
AC Firmware 1.10.90
RC 1.8.0

Attachments

• IMG_0002.PNG
    IMG_0002.PNG
    3.8 MB · Views: 369
Those are over exposed highlight warnings. That is a menu setting you can turn on or off. It tells you those areas will be blown out unless you reduce your exposure.

Those are over exposed highlight warnings. That is a menu setting you can turn on or off. It tells you those areas will be blown out unless you reduce your exposure.
Thanks for the info - was not aware of that feature (and don't know how it got set). Thanks again !

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl