P3P side by side comparison with PV2+

Reaction score
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
True but whats under the hood is miles apart.. lightbridge technology is pretty amazing for the range and quality of downlink video. Previously if you wanted that quality and stability you would have to spend the equivalent of x2 phantoms

Any difference between landing gear width? I have a GPC backpack for P2 w/H3-3D and wondering how the P3 will fit.

Landing gear are a little wider and taller than the p2 series.

Reactions: Captain_Bob
Visually. You"re right Captain Obvious.

What point are you trying to get at though ?
Private Dipshit. not trying to get to any point in particular. Just showing the 2 side by side so people can see the visual difference. Don't you have anything better to do than to try and be a badass on a forum?? Unless you have something positive to say don't reply to my posts and waste my time.

Reactions: Louis_Eng
Private Dipshit. not trying to get to any point in particular. Just showing the 2 side by side so people can see the visual difference. Don't you have anything better to do than to try and be a badass on a forum?? Unless you have something positive to say don't reply to my posts and waste my time.

You know what. I thought you were being sarcastic. I wouldn't have poked at you if I thought otherwise.
I apologize bud. Truly.

I get frustrated with the Ohantom haters with nothing better to do but hang about.

You know what. I thought you were being sarcastic. I wouldn't have poked at you if I thought otherwise.
I apologize bud. Truly.

I get frustrated with the Ohantom haters with nothing better to do but hang about.
All good bro. I love my phantoms. One of the coolest r/c aircraft I have ever owned.

I have a Phantom 1 then got my TBS discovery pro I think my P3P will blow away the Phantom 1 and I like it.

E
I have a Phantom 1 then got my TBS discovery pro I think my P3P will blow away the Phantom 1 and I like it.
Yes it will for sure. The video quality with the gimbal vs the P1 hard mounted camera will blow you away.

Reactions: Bobn
The P3P blows the hell outta everything else. Better flight controller, more GPS sats (at least the Russians are helping out this time), light bridge, beefier gimbal, 4K, 2000 meters, beefier engines, 36 mph in all directions, stability, sonar array for low level flying or indoor (staying away from that cause that blows my Insurance and FAA exemption) couple this with the Nvidia shield which has better features and is the preferred Inspire 1 tablet, along with HDMI out. Expect some great video, at the Pro level. And, Cheap. Just bought two for our fleet! Gonna get another and dump the GoPro carriers.

Last edited:
The P3P blows the hell outta everything else. Better flight controller, more GPS sats (at least the Russians are helping out this time), light bridge, beefier gimbal, 4K, 2000 meters, beefier engines, 36 mph in all directions, stability, sonar array for low level flying or indoor (staying away from that cause that blows my Insurance and FAA exemption) couple this with the Nvidia shield which has better features and is the preferred Inspire 1 tablet, along with HDMI out. Expect some great video, at the Pro level. And, Cheap. Just bought two for our fleet! Gonna get another and dump the GoPro carriers.
Agree I love my TBS but it is not a pull out and fly quad like the DJI Phantom line. If I can only get the FPV to work on the P3P

Agree I love my TBS but it is not a pull out and fly quad like the DJI Phantom line. If I can only get the FPV to work on the P3P
They have to fix the Pilot app and release it in the Apple store... so... wait, or go Droid. Rumor has it that DJI pissed off Apple with some finger pointing back and forth... let's see who wins...

Reactions: Bobn
Do you have a good scale? I know the DJI post the weights but I would like to know real world weight difference with battery in. I would do it but I sold my V+ last week...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers