P3P main gimbal boards

Reaction score
I have 3 working Phantom 3 Pro gimbal boards. I know these are difficult to come by as i found out. Anyone that needs one just let me know

Hi. Is the light ridge tx working as mine is fried. ? How much to ship to UK please. garry

Hey everybody,

So i was able to reflash these boards and get the video feed working on all of them once again. However I mistakenly updated them to the newest firmware which killed the video feed on them once again. I am going to try and revert to a lower firmware and see if that fixes their issue. I dont want anyone to have to go through the frustration that i am so please hold tight and i will keep you all posted once i get these up and going.

Hey everybody,

So i was able to reflash these boards and get the video feed working on all of them once again. However I mistakenly updated them to the newest firmware which killed the video feed on them once again. I am going to try and revert to a lower firmware and see if that fixes their issue. I dont want anyone to have to go through the frustration that i am so please hold tight and i will keep you all posted once i get these up and going.
I would sure love to hear how you are accomplishing this!?
I have a few of these damaged/faulty boards myself...

You'll can flash the MD365 chip which provides the video feed over a serial connection. And also check it's output over serial also.

How? Do tell.....
I have a board that I can try on, as long as it is not too involved, lol! Thx.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94